Select IQ™ is a real-time space-scheduling, virtual concierge and visitor management app that can be integrated with all leading room and desk booking applications to enhance the workplace and visitor experience.
- Proposes workspace and meeting room resources that are a best fit for the user based on business unit, role, current location and individual preferences
- Incorporates retained learning on user likes and dislikes (Favourites) derived from previous satisfaction ratings
- Enables seamless visitor identification and streaming, reducing the pressure on reception and enhancing the visitor experience
- Guides the user to the appropriate location using Select IQ’s in-building way-finding capability
- Seamless registration of arrivals and departures from the meeting rooms/desk allowing the common problems of ‘no shows’ and early finishes to be overcome – improving utilization efficiency
- Provides a virtual concierge capability enabling building managers and service providers to communicate directly with users providing building specific information such as visitor arrivals, daily menus and travel booking
- Real-time business intelligence on departmental workspace and resource utilization by type and configuration over time.
- User satisfaction ratings provide space planners with qualitative business intelligence by building, floor and space type, providing a continuous source of Post Occupancy Evaluation data.
- Equally appropriate for non-reservable space such as breakout areas and shared desks
- Open technology, allowing customers’ own apps to benefit from LMG’ in-building Location Based Services infrastructure
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & SMARTER SPACE MANAGEMENT.
At the heart of Select IQ, is a powerful resource capacity management engine that maximises the utilisation of key resources by automatically and scientifically determining the optimal workspace allocation for individual members of staff during the provisioning process based upon their credentials and real-time location. Select IQ achieves this by allocating the available workspace and resources that are a best fit for the user’s business unit, role, their preferences and the tasks in hand
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Select IQ uses the latest in-building Location Based Services technologies including Bluetooth Low Energy trilateration and Wi-Fi triangulation, or a combination of these technologies, to determine the location of an individual and provide services and information based on that location to enhance their workplace experience.