We are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our busy team.
This position will require knowledge of Smart Building technologies, including but not limited to: LAN (wired/Wi-Fi), cabling, security, AV, lighting control, BMS and iLBS. As a core member of a highly motivated, successful team a successful candidate will have the ability to engage with clients at all levels of management, to define and understand their requirements and ensure successful project implementation. The successful candidate will be diligent, strategic and fast thinking with good business and financial acumen.
You will be responsible for owning the delivery, QA, Health & Safety and financial management of Smart Building D&B projects. In addition, you will confidently lead and manage staff allocated to your projects and oversee third party contractors. It is the Project Manager’s responsibility to ensure that all Smart Building D&B projects are delivered at, or above, their target margins so strong financial acumen is crucial.
- Assistance in the major projects tender process as required
- Attendance and input in pre, mid and post bid interviews
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and valuations
- Organising and driving design development workshops
- Management of all pre-construction documentation, materials, and workforce requests.
- Production, monitoring and management of project programme
- Adherence to key milestones, sectional completion, and handover dates
- Ensuring timely and accurate issuance of invoices/applications by liaising closely with LMG Finance and Commercial teams
- Preparation of project reports as required
- Management of onsite labour and materials
- Planning and implementation of works within client or main contractor specification and, or, statutory regulations
- Liaising with the LMG technical specialists for security, LAN and AV works.
- Undertake detailed onsite quality inspections on installed works and document accordingly
- Management and responsibility for H&S on site
- Dealing with all client requests professionally and in a timely manner
- Project commercial management including applications and variations.
- Management of the P&L to ensure that projects are completed within budget
- Knowledge of testing and commissioning procedures
- Completing and handing over all O&M documentation to the client upon completion of works
- Monthly financial reporting to the Projects Director
- Project handover training requirements.
Solid management skills and a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the delivery of large, enterprise building infrastructure projects are essential. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail, and strong negotiation skills. A PRINCE2 and/or APMP (PMQ) qualification will be a distinct advantage. In return you will receive a competitive salary, yearly travel allowance, generous benefits package and the chance to join a dynamic, fast growing organisation.